This is the Anniversary of my website Brownscomicart and I just finished renewing my subscription with WordPress still keeping my Business Account. Which for those that don’t know it is about $299 a year to have a business subscription with WordPress but the good thing with it is you have 24/7 access to support as well as an very unlimited access to premium themes and access to plugins and can upload your own plugin that you may have created or purchased by another developer. So every year as an artist and a Business Man I’m always trying to find ways to do more with my business and to make more in profit instead of just ditching out money to run the business. Currently I’ve probably only made less than $100 in profit just from running the business and that not a bad start, I know and I learn from a lot of bloggers on here that you are always gonna lose money when you start something new and will be spending a lot of money just to get it up and running. So having a good business plan and knowing what your goals will be for the next year is a good way to start. Here are my goals for the 2019 Fiscal Year….
- Commissions! I will be doing Commissions starting the New Year and I’ve already set up my Commission Page just setting up the Contract Details.
- Keeping all my Social Media Outlets up-to-date. I will use more Social Media outlets to help with my free advertising.
- Spending less on operating expenses, tools, and supplies.
- Making revenue on Google ad-sense ads by keeping my blog updated to increase traffic. Trying to make profit with ads on my blog to pay for the expenses of the blog.
- Getting Clients and letting subscribers post their art on my blog with their own art gallery.
- Offering Clients the option to be a premium member where they may be able to create their own profile page and describe who they are and post in the artist tips page giving themselves credit for the post as advertisement for them and there business/Art.
- Attending more Comic Cons and Business events to interact with the community and other fellow artist to get ideas and share my art and business ideas.
- Updating my YouTube Channel and creating brief effective tutorials that will help artist and Entrepreneurs on a daily basis.
Thank You for taking the time to read and for being a subscriber to BrownsComicArt! If you feel as if their’s something that I should work on or an idea you have that can help me in the near future than feel free to let me know! All comments and feedback are appreciated! Thank You!